• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted eu source for CS5389/5390 or AK5389/8390 adc wanted (old Lexicon and Yamaha 03d)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony666

Hello,

does anybody have a European source for any of these old ADC's? I can find them in China, Hongkong or UK but I think with import tax it's going to be a bit costly.

A desolderd one from someone with a scrambled Yamaha 03d is also an option perhaps .... anyone?

thanks,

gr.,

Toon

had the same dilemma for a seeburg controller a few month back .
obsolete ADC part , replacement from cirrus is smaller footprint , RS order was delayed again and again until finally cancelled , etc etc

found some sites that listed the ADC chips found inside different gear .
gearslutz had a list specifically for converters .
you might get lucky and buy some cheap old converter that got inside what you need .

dont know about ebay china and the „reissues“

Ok I ordered 2 from uncle Alie. There seems to be a new European Vat collecting method called IOSS . Shops/sellers outside EU can register themselves and pay the EU tax directly when a european buys something from their site. Aliexpress seems to collect this VAT. So I hope I don't have to pay import tax and VAT anymore on this. For orders above 150 € you still have to pay import fees.

Latest posts

Back