EURO 2020 - knockout stage

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoops

GDIY Supporter
Hi everyone,
I know most of the members here are from the US but would like to ask if there's football fans around that are vibrating with the EURO cup.
What are your favourite teams to win?

There's brilliant teams in the knockout stage at the moment and we can expect great and exciting moments of football.

We have many Europeans around so I think most of the teams will be well represented

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 03.16.30.png

Last edited:
I love it !

Everytime there's a game the world becomes so quiet, I love it !

No loud cars, scooters, shouting people... everybody at home sitting for their TV screens.

I love it.

I don't have a TV, never had the need for one.

I hate it. There is nothing to watch on the TV but football.

England's next game will be a replay of the 1966 world cup but I expect they will lose.

Cheers

Ian

So when you're not in front of your TV you are driving around with a loud exhaust, shouting and honking your horn ?

I don't think you are that type of person ;)

Unless you specialize in recording streetnoise with your awesome mic collection 😀

So when you're not in front of your TV you are driving around with a loud exhaust, shouting and honking your horn

😀😀😀

I like to watch all the games from all teams during Euro time, so I will arrange my work hours to be compatible with the games schedules, I'm a mixing and mastering freelance engineer.

When there's no games going on I like to see Post-Match analysis and next day match previous and predictions, so no honking the horn for me in the next weeks. At least if Portugal continues in the Euro, if we go out I quickly loose interest but quietly no honking involved.
If we win like in 2016 you can be pretty sure I will Honk like a madman.

;)

Netherlands - Portugal in the final round... we could place a bet on who will get the honkin' ! 😀

We can only meet in the Final, as we are in oposite sections of the knockout.
Netherlands has a great team and the path is easier for the final, personally I think either Netherlands of Germany, from that side of the tournment will reach the final.

For Portugal the path is really hard, to reach the final we have to beat Belgium and then maybe Italy, France or Spain. Anything can happen but it's really hard for sure

Who cares about EURO 2020 when The Tour de France is starting tomorrow ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can see that you’re not a fan Rob,
But I also enjoy the Tour de France

and after there’s the Olympic Games

We are in Lockdown is Lisbon again, but now we can’t leave the Meteopolitan area for other parts of the country, at least the weather is great there’s nice beaches to go inside Bigger Lisbon and there’s exciting Sport Tournements to watch

I feel your pain. I bought a place in the South of France last October & we have only been able to visit it once at Christmas ..... We were supposed to be there now & the TdeF is passing within a few miles, but we can't go.

Latest posts

Back