EZ1084EQ v2 boards ••• NEW BATCH COMING !!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EZ1290LE will not fit into the 1RU case along with the EZ1084EQ. You would need to use a 2RU or mount it externally (but that would not be advisable).

Cheers

Jim

Bowie said:
Bluzzi said:
I'll have news soon. I just got prototype boards but have not had time to get to the project yet.

Cheers

Jim
  Hi, checking to see the status of the  EZ1290LE (preamp board that integrates with the 1084EQ w/ no redundancy).  Is this available yet or still in the works?  If I built a 1084EQ w/ Collective Cases enclosure would the EZ1290LE be able to be added in later or should I hold-off until the 1290LE comes together?
Thanks.

Bluzzi said:
The EZ1290LE will not fit into the 1RU case along with the EZ1084EQ. You would need to use a 2RU or mount it externally (but that would not be advisable).

Cheers

Jim

Bowie said:
Bluzzi said:
I'll have news soon. I just got prototype boards but have not had time to get to the project yet.

Cheers

Jim
  Hi, checking to see the status of the  EZ1290LE (preamp board that integrates with the 1084EQ w/ no redundancy).  Is this available yet or still in the works?  If I built a 1084EQ w/ Collective Cases enclosure would the EZ1290LE be able to be added in later or should I hold-off until the 1290LE comes together?
Thanks.
Thanks, so is the 1290LE available now?

I have a pair of these ez 1084's that I love. Jim(Bluzzi)  is a great help and helped me alot! Mine are really nice sounding  with absolutely  no added noise.  Thanks Jim

Why do I get a feeling this is Scot! You are very welcome and look forward to hearing some music running through the little twins.

Enjoy

Cheers

Jim

okgb said:
Jim, How's the Great river board going ?

Yes I started on it but have been busy with other things and I didn't want to do it half assed so I stopped. It is still on my to do list.

Did you want to make some more?

How are you by the way?

Cheers

Jim

Hi,

I have a pair of your 1084 boards that I'm finally getting to. I've been ordering parts and I really appreciate the clear BOMs and partslists that you've put together! Saves a lot of time, thanks!

I'm also interested in the 1290LE. Any news on that front? I'm wondering if I should hold off on the build till they'll be ready or go ahead and try to allow for the future addition of the 1290. Thanks!

I'm totally out of stock as of now. I had 10 left and they went in about a week quite suddenly!

I'll notify GroupDIY here when I get more stock. In the meantime if you are interested in the boards send me a not to  [email protected]  and I'll put you on the list to contact when they come in.

Cheers

Jim

Back