• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S. Dale Vishay PBG 12205 Dual Plasma Bargraph Modules For Studer 980 Console

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahib

Dale Vishay PBG 12205 Dual Plasma Bargraph modules.

These will work on Studer 980 console or the meter bridge for that console.  If you have one then I suggest to grab these as spares as they are now completely discontinued and very hard to find.

Fitted onto a PCB as a block of four,  each of which contains 8 meters. Three of them would make a 24 channel meter bridge.

The orange boxes on the left are the LEDs for back illuminating the scaling. The scaling is essentially a black film with clear legending and were originally stuck using a clear double sided tape. I will also include the films.

All the connections terminate at the colour coded ribbon cable and there are mounting stand-offs. So you do not have to tamper with anything.

Link to the designer's guide with application schematics.
http://ferretronix.com/tech/nixie/pdf/vishay_dale_bar_graph_designers_guide.pdf

GBP 150.00 each plus shipping and paypal.

I also have the high voltage power supply modules for these. One module can power one block of 8. If required these can be purchased separately.

PBG12205_4.jpg

PBG12205_5.jpg

PBG12206_6.jpg

PBG12205_6.jpg

They are.

Please PM me your address and the quantity and I'll work out the shipping cost.

Hi,
I'm interested to buy your all  Dale Vishay PBG 12205 Dual Plasma Bargraph Modules For Studer 980 Console
Regard's

They are still available.

In fact better news, since then I have removed them from their boards as this was putting people off.

Latest posts

Back