FAB BV Microphone Transformers for Neumann U47, M49, U67, U47FET

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FAB now have an outstanding new range of transformers for Neumann originals and clones. The FAB V8 is for the Neumann U47 and is made to the original factory specification of the BV8 with FAB manufactured 4 chamber bobbin. The FAB V8F is  for the U47 FET version and the FAB V11 is for the Neumann M49. The FAB V12 is for the Neumann U67. 

**************************************************************************************************************

Recent email from customer in Russia on FAB V8 Transformer:

Chris, I couldn't resist to try your transformer. The second parcel has still not reached me, and I was anxious. I did not fully install the transformer, but just connect it to the schema without pulling the old Haufe. I must say that I am shocked. I tested a few different transformers  and never heard such a balanced clean tone. Haufe a little more muddy ( not in good way)  and heavy in comparison. I like your transformer more than all that I have heard lately. Congratulations, this is beautiful work. I wish you all the luck in your case, I'm glad I was able to make myself to keep looking, otherwise I wouldn't have met your development.
Michael
**************************************************************************************************************************************

FAB also sell a range of ribbon microphone transformers like the best selling 4196.

If anyone would like to try a BV style transformer I can do a special one off introductory price for Group DIY members - for further details please contact: [email protected]  or PM here.

For further information and details of the FAB range please see: www.fabmicrophones.com 

Attachments

• FAB V8 GD - Copy.gif
    FAB V8 GD - Copy.gif
    184.7 KB · Views: 31
Back