FEELER: Moby´s T14/1 and C12A transformers reincarnations

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small update. Moby´s transformers are in delivery car. They will be here in few hours.
Ive prepared all needed packages with your adresses. I think I will send first 10 packages (maybe more) later today.

Fingers crossed!!! BIG thanks for your patience!!

Milan

packages.jpg

Perfect !
Arrived today !
Just had to look for wiring in my matador C12.
Thanks so much for making this happen !

Attachments

• 92FB3CD7-7C16-40CB-BAB7-C0AE2EC31F36.jpeg
    92FB3CD7-7C16-40CB-BAB7-C0AE2EC31F36.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 59
One advice. I highlly recommend that if you want to measure DCR values of the windings, be sure that you use low curent DC meter. Primary windings are winded with ultra thin wire so even small DC can burn them!

My package with two T14/1 arrived in Germany last week.

I am block-booked with gigs through to the end of September - so have no free time to give proper feedback right now. But they do look wonderful. I really appreciate all the hard work.

Thank you so much Moby and Vac11 for this.

The package with 2 of these fine looking and I’m sure fine sounding transformers arrived today in the US. Thank you so much !! Waiting for the C12A ( U11 ). :)
Thanks for the update. We are working on the U11 and some more. Vac11 will give more info very soon. Probably at the separate thread :)

Hey Srdjan,
your transformer sounds fantastic !
Replaced it with my AMI T14.
The AMI T14 ist also excellent, but to my ears your transformers sounds slightly „better“.
I really appreciate your work !

Back