FEELER: Moby´s T14/1 and C12A transformers reincarnations

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more info. We decided to put C12a transformer on hold and to finish T14/1 first. I really want to follow my initial idea to release historically correct transformers 100% compatible with the original. So, we should probably proceed with the originally sized U11 (C12a) transformer later. Luckilly it shares the same bobbin alnd laminations size as few other models. To cut the long story short, in this batch we will include just the T14/1 :)

Thanks for info Moby. Thanks to all members they already sent me contact info!!!
So we will realize first the T14 transformers preorders.

Actualy Im still missing info from 3 members:

koki.................................1x T14
uptownsquash...............4x T14
100WChris......................1x T14

Guys pleas send me your contact or information that you left out this preorder group. I will wait until friday, June 25. Then I will offer your preordered T14 transformers to other members they are interested in. Thanks for understandig.

We are slowly there!!!!

Best

Milan

Last edited:
Thanks for info Moby. Thanks to all members they already sent me contact info!!!
So we will realize first the T14 transformers preorders.

Actualy Im still missing info from 4 members:

Guys pleas send me your contact or information that you left out this preorder group. I will wait until friday, June 25. Then I will offer your preordered T14 transformers to other members they are interested in. Thanks for understandig.

We are slowly there!!!!

Best

Milan
if they pull out im ready to jump in

Hi
As the C12 AT is delayed ,and I need a good mike fastly ,I’m interested in a one or two T14 ,if available.
Cheers

Last edited:
Small update. I have almost all invoices ready here... Im still waiting for contact info from three members (Ive sent them 3x personal message with any response):

Guys you have only few days for letting me know.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I have sent all invoices to your emails. Pleas check all info there. Theres possibility that my email falls to your SPAM folder, so pleas keep it in your minds.

Im starting collecting the money from preorders. I have to collect all money before shipping.

Pleas always check first post for actual status (by you member name in list).

Moby will inform you ASAP.

Thank you very much!!!!

EDIT:
Following members are out of this preorder now. I offered their preordered transformers to another members in time order in which their requests were received:

Sorry guys I did my best....

Last edited:
I know there's already a good few on the reserve list, but i'd also be in for 2x T14s if any free up. Thanks.

Small update. Ive sent another emails to rest of members (meyer and berret).
Im wainting for Mobys info about T14 manufacturing process.

Thanks for all your payments and good communication!!!!!

Meantime Im preparing all packages.

M.

Awwww that’s just mean man - I missed out on this!

(they look great though!)

Back