FEELER: Moby´s V2545 transformer reincarnation CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vac11

Hello,

im starting V2545 transformer clone feeler thread. You can read more info here: SM204 transformer (V2545)

This preorder is possible if there will be minimun run of 35 pcs. 50 pcs is the maximum. Same as in case T14, BV08, BV11, BV12, U35, U54, U11 we have an idea to make some transformers available for as low cost as possible to the DIY community.

So we wanted to see how much interest is out there. There is possibility buy these transformers at pretty much cost price with the proviso that payment is up front and turnaround is about 90 days from when all the preorders are taken. Of course, it's possible unless the global (pandemic and war) situation changes. Aprox. shipping date is first half of September 2022.

We need 50 orders of transformer to cover production costs and minimum material order.

Price per one transformer is 95,- Euro.

Like in previous preorder case 4 pcs of transformers per one preorder is maximum.

If you are interested in, pleas write here how much pcs you will need…. I will prepare list of members who are in.

And send me this info via PM or email:

How much transformers you will need:
Name:
Groupdiy nick name:
Full adress:
Phone number:
Paypal email:
Email for communication:

You can contact me here, on my email mildavaca (at) seznam (dot) cz or via PM on my facebook site facebook.com/vamisound

Best

Milan/Vac11

PS: Moby will chime in with another photos soon!!!

Preordered transformers: 50 pcs CLOSED. We reached maximum of 50 pcs.

List of members:

soapfoot 2pcs paid
murdock 2pcs paid
lampas 4pcs paid
buttercup 2pcs paid
JerryPbury 2pcs paid
burdoto 1pcs paid
geareyes 4pcs paid
doqmemory 2pcs paid
johnchantler 2pcs paid
TLRT 4pcs paid
grid_stopper 2pcs
tomas.borgstrom 2pcs paid
hazmatstrat 4pcs paid
ratite 3pcs paid
maarvold 4pcs paid
Mike O 2pcs paid
mad.ax 1pcs paid
imrc 2pcs paid
Hannes Wagner 3pcs paid
Kwinn 4pcs paid

Last edited:
Hello,

im starting V2545 transformer clone feeler thread. You can read more info here: SM204 transformer (V2545)

This preorder is possible if there will be minimun run of 50 pcs. Same as in case T14, BV08, BV11, BV12, U35, U54, U11 we have an idea to make some transformers available for as low cost as possible to the DIY community.

So we wanted to see how much interest is out there. There is possibility buy these transformers at pretty much cost price with the proviso that payment is up front and turnaround is about 90 days from when all the preorders are taken. Of course, it's possible unless the global (pandemic and war) situation changes. Aprox. shipping date is first half of September 2022.

We need 50 orders of transformer to cover production costs and minimum material order.

Price per one transformer is 95,- Euro.

Like in previous preorder case 4 pcs of transformers per one preorder is maximum.

If you are interested in, pleas write here how much pcs you will need…. I will prepare list of members who are in.

And send me this info via PM or email:

How much transformers you will need:
Name:
Groupdiy nick name:
Full adress:
Phone number:
Paypal email:
Email for communication:

You can contact me here, on my email mildavaca (at) seznam (dot) cz or via PM on my facebook site facebook.com/vamisound

Best

Milan/Vac11

PS: Moby will chime in with another photos soon!!!

Preordered transformers: 4 pcs

List of members:

murdock 2pcs
soapfoot 2pcs
I'll take four...😉

Thanks to @Vac11 for finding the spare time for this. The minimum quantity can be somehow less, I will ask for the editing and I really have to repeat that this is the bargain "special price". If we later continiue with the production of the V2545 the price will be at least as double. Thanks for the patience and I hope that someone will start the clone project of the SM204 :)

Latest posts

Back