Finished Preamp

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leek

I do believe I have a working schematic now. But,  I would like confirmation and ideas before applying voltage and end up blowing something up.

Here is a reference chart to see what values are. The input is a NE5532 in differential mode, with a BC547 emitter follower output stage.

R1&R2 = 10k
R3&R4 = 10k
R5&R6 = 100k
R7&R8 = 100 Ohms
R9&R10 = 100k
R11 = 1k

C1&C2 = 0.22 Uf Film
C3 = 1000 Uf 25v Electrolytic
C4&C5 = 0.1 Uf Film
C6 (Output from Emitter follower) 47 Uf 63v Electrolytic

Im stuck between two emitter follower schematics and provided both. Im leaning towards the first/top one.
I'm also not sure what to do about the second amp in the NE5532. As of now I have the non-inverting input have voltage coming in from a voltage divider (9v) I then have that either going to ground, back to the input of the non-inverting input from the first amp or something. I'm not quite sure how to deal with it to be honest. I know I don't want noise and excessive power supply issues with the 2nd amp. So, I need to figure out the best solution. As of now, I have the voltage divider going to pin 4 of the Op Amp after feeding the (9v) to the non-inverting input. The output of the 2nd amp feeds the input of the inverting input.

https://postimg.org/image/9h3b2wznt/

Back