Firefox add ons died

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

Anyone else get this issue in the last few weeks ?

all my blocker stuff ceased to work , the internet slowed to a crawl and data was spewed everywhere 'major corporate trust fail' on behalf of the Firefox organisation , seems to have caused lots of people to jump ship .

I had to be setting up new user profiles often to beat the spoiler , until I found a patch that allowed me to run my old favourites .
firefox 'bug 1548973 mitigation' should find you it if you need it . Either way its left Firefox with a major credibillity problem ,

Wasnt 'Whats App's' back door comprehensively opened and inspected by Israeli secret service lately too , a superdump of everyones sh!t  ;D 

I saw they had Z@!Nkburg under the grill in the EU too , whats he trying to say , his monsters out of control and he's now asking to be regulated , its bullsquit , he knowingly set up a feedback network that was addictive , its gotten in and changed the course of our futures , were less happy  because of social media thats a proven fact now . 

Meanwhile their all away with the faries at the  Eurovision song contest  miles down the road from the concentration camp that is Gaza and West bank ,

I've had no noticeable problems with Firefox on a mac with OS 10.14.4, nor with my Windows 7 machine.  I run Ghostery & ABP, and both have been doing their jobs just fine.

No real reason to distrust Firefox. Human error. Someone forgot to renew a certificate in time...

Besides, you could try the Brave browser. Ad-blocking built-in. Sharing system for money earned from looking at ads. Based on Chromium.

The Whatsapp thing is much, much worse. It allowed Saudi Arabia to track Jamal Kashoggi and we all know how that ended. It ended the same way for a number of other good people too.

Worse, it wasn't Mossad. It was NSO Group. A commercial entity. And that recently got sold. Apparently for a billion $...

Firefox has a new and different add on signing protocol  :)

All the old add-ons busted ..  you can download the 'extended support release' of Firefox and then mod the config to 'bork-no-more'.

I guess the add-on people will take a while to get on board with the changes ...

I did the 'esr' thing and all is once again well ...  but that was an hour or two gone forever wondering wtf ?

Still using chrome...  :-[ Speedy when it came out, sync, gmail integration, apps are nice, but woogle own's too much of the datasphere today to be trustworthy...

Back