First award nomination!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwentyTrees

I wanted to share a bit of good news that's just come in - I sing and play in an alternative folk band called Ringlefinch, and we've just found out that our 2021 release 'Tall Tales' has just been nominated for Debut Album Of The Year by Fatea, one of the UK's most influential acoustic music magazines!

Screenshot_20220103-120448.png

I don't normally shout about my non-DIY activities on here, but this album was a huge labour of love and was DIY every step of the way. As well as the bulk of the songwriting & vocals etc, I recorded, produced and mixed the album myself, in a basement and in my spare room, using mostly gear I either built or refurbished - none of which I'd have had access to without this community and the many great folks who share their knowledge so freely.

So, THANK YOU to everyone here for all your help over the years, and if you're interested in hearing what I did with that help then you can find the album here:

Bandcamp
Spotify
SoundCloud

Cheers all!
Andy
www.ringlefinch.co.uk

Ringlefinch-Tall-Tales-album-art-v2-digital-front-cover-comp.jpg
Ringlefinch-band-photo-photo-Liat-Wicks-comp-1536x898.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back