• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: Prism dScope III and ds-NET VSIO audio analyzers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axismundi

For sale dScope Series III analogue and digital audio analyzer (full options version) and ds-NET VSIO digital interface and controller. Both items work perfectly and are in very good condition (a couple of minor scratches on top panel) and come with aftermarket cables and adapters.

If you're reading this you probably know pretty well what the two can do, but in a nutshell dScope is a professional computer-based audio analyzer, ds-NET VSIO expands on this and allows direct control and connection to DAC chips and audio interfaces (serial control, tapping directly to I2S bus etc.). In order to use ds-NET VSIO, one needs to connect it to dScope.

More info and specifications http://www.prismsound.com/test_measure/products_subs/dscope/dscope_home.php and http://www.prismsound.com/test_measure/products_subs/vsio/products_vsio.php. A good overview of dScope and comparison with Audio Precision 525 here: http://www.bryangleason.com/?p=43.

Price for dScope Series III is 6K EUR, price for ds-NET VSIO is 1.3K EUR. Bank transfer preferred, PayPal accepted (add 3.5% to cover the fees for the latter).

Shipping worldwide (units can be switched between 115V and 230V by the way), drop me a note for a quote. I will pack these carefully and thoroughly and post insured and with tracking number. The analyzers are located in France (Paris) - should you be around, you're welcome to come and test before buying.

PS1. Been lurking on this forum for a while but not really active, if you're looking for some references you can check my feedback on Head-Fi (same username) or eBay (abarca).

PS2. I have 2 dScope and 1 ds-NET VSIO, due to changes in my projects I don’t need all this anymore but just a dScope which I'm keeping, hence this sale.

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpeg
    IMG_0063.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 118
Bonzoro said:
Did you list on eBay yet?

Actually I was not quick at all in doing that, put them on sale on eBay just about one week ago. Should be able to find them easily if you run a search.

Note that the price is higher than here since a) includes shipping costs (quite a hefty amount given the insured value) and b) has to cover eBay fees + Paypal fees + currency conversion fees.

Bonzoro said:
Can you attach a link? I searched and did not find.

That is odd... The analyzers are listed on eBay UK but you should still see them irrespective of your location.

Not sure what is the etiquette here, so I have sent you this info via PM just in case providing direct links to eBay listing is not considered acceptable.

Back