• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale UK: Studio Furniture

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

Our new home is much smaller so I am going to have to downsize my studio considerably. First up is the custom built studio furniture I had made 9 years ago. (see attached pic) It consists of three separate parts. The centre part is a table with a sliding keyboard tray. The space above is for a mixer of stand alone DAW. Space available is 32 inches wide, 25 inches deep and 11.5 inches high. This unit has four black marks on it where the feet of my keyboard have deteriorated over the years. There is no damage to the wood surface but it will need some elbow grease and the right solvent to clean it up. The other two units are identical rack units. Each has a 2U slot at the bottom, then a sloping section of 9U and atop section of 7U.

These cost me £1K new. Asking £150 the lot or will separate.

Due to size and weight this will have to be UK only and buyer collects. I need to shift these quickly so no reasonable offer will be refused.

Cheers

Ian

Edit: pic added

I got to admit that's a really nice setup. Sorry I'm too far away to even consider it, but nice!!! Where did you get it/brand?

pvision said:
Ian

Do these break down into flat panels? I think I know the answer...

Nick Froome

I got them so long ago I am not quite sure. I know for certain that the legs of the centre table unscrew so that section becomes quite compact. I think the other two may use those things you get in IKEA stuff that hold the sides to the middle. If it does then it will flat pack. I will check them out.

Cheers

Ian

Back