Front Panel Designer 6.3

Help Support GroupDIY:

ruffrecords

Ricardus said:
It won't let me see it. I just looked again.
I think it is smart enough to know your OS from the browser. certainly for me it offers the Linux version only but there is a a clickable line of test below this that says:

Other operating system / Previous version

Click that and a pop up lists all OS versions.

https://www.schaeffer-ag.de/en/front-panel-designer#download

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords

Ricardus said:
Ah, well there it is. I was going to the US site, which isn't offering it yet. Is this version in English?

Yup. I am not certain but I think the English version is the only one. You will probably find the ordering section is different because it is set up to order from Schaeffer in Germany.

Cheers

Ian

fragletrollet

Had to update manually, searching for the scale editor. Updated, and the scale generator will really help not making accurate scales, but unlocks a lot of new design possibilities with curved lines  8)

Ricardus

I'm loving that scale creator. It's so much easier than the old script method, and allows for more features (sub-ticks and numbering). I think I finally settled on some scales I like for the tube preamp I built.

Attachments

• pmillett-gold.png
    pmillett-gold.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 69

ruffrecords

I just noticed that in the latest version 6.31 the View Original Size function does not work on Linus. Not tried it on Windows.

Cheers

Ian

craig

There seems to be a few bugs in this version. When creating  an rectangular cutout and selecting triangular i can not then deselect it, it always reopens as trangular. I have to close the program.  Does anyone else get this behavour on Windows. I have not tried on my linux machine yet.

Ricardus

Is anyone else having trouble with the 3D View option on Linux or any other platform? It doesn't seem to work right and eventually crashes the program.

Latest posts