Front Panel Laser Engraving

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiophreak

Hi All,
          want sure where to post this - since finding this wonderful place I have made most of my own front panel designs in Illustrator  and had them laser engraved by Chae  Ham from Prodigy Engineering in Bowie, MD USA.  since the front panels come with the rack unit aside from my time it was inexpencive enough.

I took a break from DIY for a while , new house etc.  and now slowly getting back in to it , but cant seem to get a hold of Chae , possibly out of business not sure.

He was /  is a member here , does anyone know if he is  still doing this ?  or if there is a place in the USA that I can send an Illustrator file and a blank front panel to be Laser engraved ?

Thanks in advance    :)

Not the answer you asked for, but is there a local maker space near you? I started doing my own when I joined the local one here, using Illustrator files. You need one with a fair amount of power, but it’s not difficult if you can find one.

Good luck

Back