• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2x 96pt 3U Mosses & Mitchell GPO (B gauge) to EDAC 56 patchbays, plus EDAC cable connectors.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee_M

I've got a pair of these used Mosses & Mitchell patchbays for sale. I bought them a few years ago but never got around to wiring them up, and my plans have changed since then (I'm now using Bantam patchbays), so these are surplus to requirements.

Each bay is 3U high, 96pt total, 24pt per row.

I want £100 per patchbay, selling them as a pair would be ideal, but I am willing to split them up if need be.

I'm happy to post internationally, but I'd have to look into exact shipping costs.

I also have enough of the unpopulated EDAC 56 cable connectors to hook up both patchbays (4 connectors per bay), I can include those for £5 each.

Pics to come soon.

Here's the promised pics, I've been a bit busy with spring cleaning and only just managed to dig out the good camera.

Attachments

• A1.JPG
    A1.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 65
  • A2.JPG
    A2.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 59
  • A3.JPG
    A3.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 52
  • A4.JPG
    A4.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 52
  • A5.JPG
    A5.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 54
  • B1.JPG
    B1.JPG
    211.4 KB · Views: 52
  • B2.JPG
    B2.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 47
  • B3.JPG
    B3.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 40
  • B4.JPG
    B4.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 37
  • B5.JPG
    B5.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 57
I would be interested in the EDAC Connectors. I would like 4 at least, ( maybe you have more? 6 of them would be great ). I live in the Netherlands. Thanks very much

Bump.

I'm happy to sell the pair of patchbays with all connectors for £200, and will throw in a bunch of BBC spec 25-pair cable for wiring them up.

Final price drop before these go on ebay.

£80 per patchbay, including 4 EDAC connectors with each bay.

If you take the pair, I'll include the unused BBC cable for free.

Back