• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2x RuffRecords '3 Band Pultec' EQP1/MEQ5 Boards w/ Carnhill Inductors - $350

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

I had these racked, used them, loved them, but I'm clearing out a few projects and things that the new family life doesn't have time for.

Completely stuffed with pots and switched - if you just hook up to the ins and outs, they work perfectly!

I liked to use these actually completely passive in and out, and then run short cables into the 'DI' jack (high impedance) of rack preamps for the makeup gain. That way, I could choose the sound of the gain stage that the filters go with!

Of course YMMV and you can just add in some opamps, too.

Completely 'turnkey' and working off the shelf.

They sound fantastic.

I used WIMA MKP, Greyhill switches and Carnhill inductors.

Asking just the price of parts: $350 for the pair (due to the inductors and WIMAs and nicer Greyhills). Free shipping in the US 48.

Link to documentation here:

http://www.ianbell.ukfsn.org/EzTubeMixer/docs/EzTubeMixer/3BandPultec/P3bandDoc.pdf

Rack em up and have a pair of inductor based EQ's for less than $400...

PM, will remove when sold

Love you

Pics?

When you say you had them racked up, does that mean they are in a rack case, and currently not in the rack, or that they have no case at all right now? (Just filters/inductors built)

Latest posts

Back