• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2x unopened 50m bags of green 3mm silicone sleeving. Canford part number 39-629

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee_M

Hello folks,

This is the item GREEN SILICONE SLEEVING 3mm bore (coil of 50 metres)

I bought two 50m bags in error a while back (I meant to buy the 1mm type instead) and sending them back to Canford involves handling charges and other nonsense, so I never bothered returning them at the time. Flash forward a year, and I still haven't found a use for them, and am having a bit of a clear out, so now my mistake can be your gain.

They're just over £32 per 50m bag (including VAT) brand new, I'm happy to sell them for £25 each or £45 for the pair (100m total).

Paypal payment is preferred, I'm happy to post them for free within the UK, postage outside of the UK will have to be paid by the buyer. If you're outside of the UK just let me know where you are, and I'll get a quote for postage.

I can supply pics if needed, but they're just sealed, labelled bags, each containing 50m of sleeving, so not particularly exciting to look at.

Just a thought, is it not possible to return the sleeving to Farnell ? Most companies allow you to return products.
I bought it from Canford a year or so ago, and they charge £20 (or 15% of value, whichever is greater) handling fee on non-faulty returned items. The handling charge alone would have been equivalent to about 1/3 of their value, so I never bothered returning them at the time.

I figured I'd find a use for it, but that hasn't happened so far, and I'm now having a bit of a spring clean clear out.

Latest posts

Back