• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 500 Series Modules, mostly DIY

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brizco

I'm selling:

2x Don Classics NV73, completed, working. Known Issues: No stop pin installed in the grayhill switch. Output Gain Potentiometer is not really good, sometimes scratchy... Altough ive used them with these minor bugs without a problem.
Both together for USD 700.- plus shipping.  SOLD

2x LAZ 525. completed, working. Known Issues: on one of them the input potentiometer makes a 360 degree spin... 3 colour led's arent identical on both units. i did no build these on my own. both units have different opamps. they compress.
Both together for USD 735.- plus shipping.

2x 1108/500 projects, including the WRONG input trafos. they are not working and have project status.
Both together for USD 150.- plus shipping.

1x CAPI VP312DI. this item felt on the ground: the gain switch is bent a little. no opamp included, no hi-z plugin included. 16V only.
SOLD

1x Avedis MA5, black frontpanel, black knob. in original packing.
USD 600.- plus shipping SOLD

2x Tonelux TX5c, in original packing.
USD 480.- per Piece plus shipping.

Trades: Looking for a nice tube based preamp. /  If you are not into DIY, please don't buy DIY Projects.

Attachments

• 73b.JPG
    73b.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 111
FAQ

"Can you understimate the value for customs reason?": I can. All responsibility on buyers side, and its only insured for this amount.

"Can you send me the build documents/Schematics?": Please use the search function on this board.

"Can you lower the prizes and include shipping and make the Projects in perfect working condition?": a very friendly STFU.

Latest posts

Back