• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: ADK C12 and 251 capsules, Peluso CEK-12, unused

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Nolan

Hi folks,

So I'm having a clear out. These 3 capsules were purchased a few years ago now, 2014 I think, but have not been used. Not even installed in a test mic - which was the original plan for them. I had been introduced to one of the engineers at RealWorld studios and they had something like 6 AKG C12VRs that they were thinking of selling. I saw an opportunity to do some good A/B testing of different capsules and transformers, PSU upgrades, etc. and amassed a few bits and pieces including these. In the end it didn't come to pass and I didn't use them in my own builds either.

ADK 12D - US$325 shipped
ADK 251D - US$325 shipped
Peluso CEK-12 - US$200 shipped

Shipping from Bath in the UK. I will take £sterling or Euro equivalent payments as well as US$

Photos to follow...

capsulesClosed.jpg

capsulesOpen.jpg

Peluso and ADK 251D capsule sold.

ADK 12D capsule still available. It is their top of the line version CK-12 style capsule.

Thanks,
Matt

Latest posts

Back