• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Analog Allstars EQP-1S5 kit, tommytones 1081pcb set, jensen/utc transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lespaul924

Updated with lowered prices, These are some projects I just don't have the time or money to finish. pm or email lespaul924 atyahoodotcom to request pictures or questions or to make offers, all prices include US shipping and paypal fees. US ship only, no trades please.
feel free to ask any questions
Thanks

Partially stuffed tommytones 1081 pcb board set, main and all amp boards with pins. $80

used but came from working equipment-

Utc A25 dark grey- $100

also have a like new Callaham Vintage S stratocaster bridge with claw, standard length mint green arm and all screws and 5 springs for $115

like new original still unopened first gen Analog Allstars EQP-1S5 500 series eq kit, includes everything minus the opamp, I wont have the time to get this together soon so someone can save some money, im sure it sounds amazing. $395 - sold Thanks!
Jensen JT-10k61-1M output transformer for la2a or other, leads still long, primaries over 8", sec 4.5", very small shallow indent on one bell side, its cosmetic only, $70 - sold thanks!
Utc Ha100x transformer dark grey- $200 - sold
Utc a24 dark- $160 - sold
Two TRW Utc 0-12 transformers for 1176,  unused and include original boxes and mounting screws $75 each/ 140 for both-sold

Thanks again

hello,
What's your price for the UTC A25 tx?
I'm in france, do you know the price for shipping?

I've been looking at the Ten81 project/clone randomly the other day (since I spend hours scouring through random projects on a daily basis lol) and it seemed like something I would enjoy building for the use and the experience... So, when I saw that you had some pcb's I got a lil excited, ha.

What do you consider a reasonable offer for them? I don't honestly know what they were even going for when the boards were still being offered here... I suppose I could go find out but as long as it isn't a whole helluva lot I'd be interested in a pair. PM or email me a $ amount for two if you don't mind, as to what you'd like to get for them and we can go from there. Thanks a lot for your time... look forward to hearing from you

email: esoterimix [at] gmail [dot] com

p.l.u.r.

Latest posts

Back