• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Assorted audio transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley Casey

GDIY Supporter
I have these transformers available for sale. Most are never used and I've noted those that do have some hours on them. Price is per pair with the option of "or best offer" as I suspect I have no idea what these are worth these days. I have a 'technical data ' sheet identifying the windings of the Sescoms. The rest may have to ID'd empirically. Let me know if the photos are not identifiable with the list. Thanks

Reichenbach ( Jensen ) RE-11-FL - 600:600 ohm unshielded. Before they changed the name to Jensen. These were used as output transformers in some KT equalizers I had back in the day so they have some hours on them. The current versions are here https://www.jensen-transformers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jt-11-flcf.pdf
$60 per pair OBO ( I have four total )

Sescom MI-73 - these are dual secondary 600:600 ohm partially shielded. These are all unused and the wiring diagram is included in the photos
$50 per pair OBO ( I have ten total )

Crimson mic splitter transformers - These were the type furnished by the Ramlatch snake people as their stock option for mic split transformers. I bought some for an existing stage box and these were the remainder. I don't have the wiring IDs for these but Crimson still makes them AFAIK.
$50 per pair OBO ( I have eleven available )

Rapco mic splitter transformer - No idea who Rapco bought their transformers from but it's a different case size from the Crimson
$25 OBO for the one

TOA mic and/ or line transformers - These were harvested years ago from some TOA card modules for some sort of rack mount amps they made back in the 1980s-90s. Markings are IT-419, IT420 and IT421. I have five of the 419s ( pretty sure those were from mic preamps ) and two each of the other models
$25 per pair OBO
MI73 transformers .jpgCrimson mic transformers.jpgTOA transformers.jpgRapco mic xfmr.jpg
RE11 transformers.jpg

Attachments

• Sescom wiring.jpg
    Sescom wiring.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 51
Hi Riley,

‘One Reichenbach pair to EU for 119$?

Latest posts

Back