• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Bourns 100K log Pots, Intel Xeon W3520, Lexicon PCM 60 v1+v2 Roms

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosty

I have some parts laying around that I have no use for :

- Intel Xeon W3520 4x 2.66 Ghz from working 2009 Nehalem Mac Pro. 35 €

- Lexicon PCM 60 V2 Roms with the inverse Room algo. It's a set of 3 Roms. 20 € for the set

- Lexicon PCM 60 V1 Roms defect. At least one Rom is not working. Before they go to the trash bin, maybe someone might have use for them FREE

- 8x Bourns 91A1A-B24-D20. 100K log conductive plastic pots with 1/4" slotted shaft. These came also from the Massive Passive demo unit 25 € for all 8

All prices excluding shipping and paypal fee. If you need an official invoice, add 20% austrian VAT or no VAT if you have a VAT reg no.

-----------------------------------------------------------

SOLD ITEMS :

- 12x OMEG conductive plastic pots with 6mm shaft and pcb pins for Neumann W492. Single deck 10K lin. SOLD

- 4x OMEG conductive plastic pots with 6mm shaft and pcb pins for Neumann W492, Dual Deck 10K lin. SOLD

- 8x Grayhill rotary switches 71BF30-01-1-11S. These came from a demo unit of a Massive passive with only the front panel mounted with switches and pots. The switches have not been used or soldered. New price on Digikey is 15€ / pc. SOLD

- 8x OMEG conductive plastic pots with 6mm shaft and pcb pins for Neumann W492. Single deck 10K lin. SOLD

- 7x Sifam 211 pot caps gray with black line. 1 new, 6 used with some white marker marks. SOLD

-2x ARCO 465 variable capacitor for LA-2A PTP build. SOLD

zebra50 said:
So many ads on that picture hosting site!

Oh, I didn't know that. Guess AdBlock is working as it should ;) Will choose another host next time.

@all : You will get shipping quotes and payment info today. Thanks for your interest.

Latest posts

Back