• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Bourns pots | Mac Pro 6-core | Revox | PreGrinder | Lewitt LCT 540

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosty

8x Bourns 91A1A-B24-D20. 100K log conductive plastic pots with 1/4" slotted shaft. These came from a Massive Passive demo unit
20 € for all 8

bourns.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple Mac Pro 2010 | 5,1 | 6-Core 3.33GHz | 6GB Ram

I think it's easier to sell this one locally but maybe someone is interested here.

I'm selling my Mac Pro because I'm moving in in a studio with already one there.

Originally a 2009 machine, upgraded to 2010 via Firmware update and installed a Xeon W3680 3.33GHz hex-core CPU.
3x2GB DDR3 reg ECC Ram installed (upgradable to 48GB !!!)
680GB + 1 TB Harddisk (not 100% sure of the sizes, have to check later)
NVidia GT120 (possibly a GTX 285 instead, depending on if we need 2xDVI or not)
Airport + Bluetooth installed
Good overall condition but the rear stand is a bit bent. Didn't bother me since the mac was in the machine room.

Geekbench score is ~15500. Double the power from originally 8000 points.

Comes with power cable and install disks.

Price is 1500 € incl. 20% VAT. 1250 € net if you have a VAT number.
Shipping inside EU via DPD possible (I guess around 50€ depending on destination).

Payment via bank transfer with official invoice with VAT stated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pair of tape plate for Revox A77 B77

I bought a pair of tape plate (CINE / Trident) for my Studer A-80 but unfortunately they don't fit.

15 € for the pair

revox.JPG

8x Pre Grinder Mic Pre from Gustav (almost complete)

I don't have the time to finish this project, so this has to go.
It's the now discontinued Pre Grinder mic pre project from Gustav for 8 channels in 2ru.

Included :
- 8x PreGrinder PCB
- 1x PSU PCB with 48V
- Toroid PSU transformer
- almost all components including resistors, diodes, caps* (exception see below), pcb connectors, ICs, regulators, jewel light, heat-sinks, leds, switches, pots.
- custom front panel in anodized blue (the top hole for the jewel lamp needs to be widened a little bit).
- all documents, wiring guide, bom.

Most of the components have already been populated except some electrolytics and leds. One PCB is still unpopulated but as mentioned above, the components are included except :

What you will need :
- 6.8uF caps (8 per board)
- one SPDT 90° switch (I got a faulty one) I can provide a part number from Banzaimusic
- 1 LED (used it for another project) (optional, not necessary, as the led is mounted on the board and is not visible from the outside)
- XLR connectors
- case (minimum ~22cm deep recommended)
- IEC connector
- fuseholder with fuse
- potentiometer knobs

I have paid more than 500€ in parts and shipping. The PCBs alone did cost 181 € incl. VAT, excluding shipping (18€+VAT per channel & 7€+VAT for the PSU board).

Selling price 280 € net (336 € incl. 20% VAT) + shipping + pp. VAT is only charged to private buyers inside EU without valid VAT no. All others pay net price. Invoice is issued.  10€ discount (net) if paid via bank transfer.

I can give the case (modushop slim line) shown on the pics for additional 10€, but I think it's a little bit too small to fit everything.

Docs :
https://pcbgrinder.com/download/PRE_GRINDER/PRE_GRIBOM.pdf
https://pcbgrinder.com/download/Pre_Grinder_doc.pdf
https://pcbgrinder.com/download/Pre_Grinder_lores.pdf
https://pcbgrinder.com/download/pre_grinder_wire.pdf

IMG_6395.JPG

IMG_6396.JPG

IMG_6397.JPG

IMG_6398.JPG

IMG_6399.JPG

pregrinder.jpg

More pics of the components and psu board coming this soon !

Lewitt LCT 540 cardioid  microphone

Excellent condition.  Only used a few times. Got plenty of other mics so this one has to go.
Comes with original mic case and shock mount.
In my opinion it sounds like a mix of AKG C414 XLS and Audio Technica AT4050. Very clean and open.
Pics coming soon.

Selling price 280 € + shipping + pp. private sale

FREE EPROM Set for Lexicon PCM 60

I have an EPROM set (4 ICs) for a Lexicon PCM 60.
At least one if the ICs is faulty. I repaired my unit by replacing all 4.
Maybe some of them are still working and can be of use.

For FREE

SOLD items :
9V DC power adapter for UK
LEXICON M300 v3.5 with v3.0 GAL
Apple Macbook Pro 13" 2010 2.4GHz | 4GB Ram
UTC A-10 (NOS)
UTC A-25 (NOS)
Original Neve 33609 J front panel / face plate
TAB V74a
4x AKG C414 cases
Roland SH-101

Shipping from Vienna, AUSTRIA.
Payment via paypal (you pay the fees), bank transfer or cash on pickup.

I soldered the LED to the pultec.
Pultec inside pic added !
Lexicon PCM 60 added !
UTC transformers added !
Lewitt LCT 540 added !

Pricedrop ! 450 € for the Pultec including fast and insured shipping to EU countries !
Pricedrop ! 400 € for the V74a including snake and spare tubes !
Pricedrop ! 850 € for the Roland SH-101. +30€ for the Boss 230S PSA

Some potential buyers for the G-Pultec and the SH-101 but no payment yet.

SH-101 with Boss power adapter or UK adapter for 850 € incl. shipping to EU countries !

First to make a payment gets them :)

SH 101 sold.

Pricedrop on v74a (349 €)
Pricedrop on AKG cases (1 case for 35€ + shipping , 2 cases for 80 incl. shipping to EU)

kosty,

maybe you have panel meters for the 33609's panel?

Cheers!

Uploaded some pics of the Pregrinder ! It's really beautiful. I would use "manley style" silver aluminium knobs like on the blue forsell units :) If you need a source let me know.
As you can see, almost everything is included (the ICs, Led and 1000uF caps that haven't been populated yet are included !)
The power switch is a massive one; the same that is used on a LA2A. The red jewel light is the one that get used on the pultec.

If you have any questions, let me know  :)

Back