• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS: DDA D-Series Channelstrips

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenmann

Hi group

I have a few DDA D-Series Channel strips left over. It´s the theatre version with individual group routing. The micpre is identical to our green pre project. All channels have Alps faders. They are complete except the fader knob is missing and they are literally unused.

Let me know if you´re interested.
thanks,
Jens

Last edited:
Hi mate,
I sent this link to a friend (not a member here) that is interested in the modules.

Please post photos again so he can check them, the older photo links are not showing

I have to check in my workshop how many of these are still available. I know that I have at least one channel disassembled for spare parts.

Attachments

• DSC00818.jpg
    DSC00818.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC00819.jpg
    DSC00819.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC00820.jpg
    DSC00820.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
I have a spare PSU, too and maybe a group. I don´t remember exactly. I´ll be back at work at monday in a week (19.2.) and then can check what exactly is available.

I went through all the stuff and found 7 channels in original state, one master recapped, another master in original state, one oscillator module and a PSU.

Latest posts

Back