• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Discrete OpAmp Test Jig PCB

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Team,

I got some bad news, and I got some good news for you  ;D

Unfortunately, Universal Postal Union decided to reform the framework for international letter. As of 1st January I am not longer allowed to ship merchandise good using international letters as a private person :mad:

As a consequence, I won't be able to offer the cheap international shipping for the price of 4 EUR. Instead it will cost 16 EUR to ship a 8 EUR board to any location abroad. That's the reason why I won't offer my Test Jig PCB in the future anymore. Thanks to all folks that bought these boards in the past for their support!

But now for the good news:

Volker aka [silent:arts] is willingly to undertake the selling of the Test Jig PCB for the future! I am happy that this board will still be available to the DIY community. Check out his White Market Thread here at GDIY: https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=39570.0

Thank you!

Cheers,
Carsten

Back