• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DIY PCBs: EZ1084 // DLA2A + Mains Trafo // STA Level

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floti

Hi! I'd like to sell some DIY Projects I won´t be able to finish sometime soon:

SOLD! Drip Fairchild 670 PCB 1.0 + Case I think I won't be able to have the time to finish it. It has all resistors, capacitors and tube sockets soldered. I bought this from a forum member, he had done all the job. All the documentation from Drip is printed and comes with the pack. The case is cut for the Hairball VU Meters.  I'm asking 500 € for everything.

SOLD! 2 x EZ1084 PCB(the new ones in red) I built a stereo pair and don´t need the other two. I also have the capacitor kit from TAW electronics (two capacitors are actually missing cause I used them for something else, but it´s all the rest there and sorted.

Price pro PCB 90€. Both for 170€. The cap kit for both 80€.

DLA2A PCB + D-LA2A 60VA PSU toroidal transformer Also built myself a stereo set, don´t see myself needing more.  60€

STA LEVEL PCB -the one by Zayance- Beautifully made, I still need to build one of these. I won´t need two. 70€

Write me if you need pictures.

The pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/atqctal6pwvqfql/AABCL7KRNfrhGQQVRn-vlXiAa?dl=0

Any estimate idea about what needs to be done and how much needs to be invested to finish it? Just an aprox idea :)

Haha, I know... That´s a ca. 3000€ Project! The real thing goes for 30000$ if not more.

Latest posts

Back