• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:, Drawmer 1960

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duantro

Hi, I have some extra parts that I'd sell. I bought these with the intention of getting a riggler or Aputis m49 body, but since they were taking more time than I was wanting, I ordered an m49 body from AMI. This body also included acrylic decks and an Ami Transformer, so I went that route.  I paid $235 usd with shipping for the Io audio  BV11.  If anyone wants these I'd do $170 usd + shipping for the BV11 and toss in the m49 boards for free.
  *note: m49 boards are mic boards only, as I've used the psu boards. It may be possible to inquire with Dany to see if he would sale a PSU board separately.
SOLD

Edit: added a universal audio 2192 mastering interface. Just got it back from universal audio with a clean bill of health.  Sounds great. Always in my studio since new.  Asking $1500usd Obo, plus shipping for ua2192.
-Sold

I also have a Drawmer 1960 that doesn't get used enough to warrant keeping. Rack rash on top case, and bottom meter has died. Looks like an al19 sifam.  Was going to buy a set of meters and install them, but would sell if for this if someone wanted to put in the effort.  Typical noisey pots when turned, but works and sounds great. $750 usd

Bump on the 2192. I'll consider offers,  After a few days, I'll probably put this on ebay.

Latest posts

Back