• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Drip Pultec V2 plus parts SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauvais

I'm letting go of my Drip Pultec V2 here because I need a pair and it's not clear, when Drip will produce another batch of PCBs (however they told me they eventually will, I just can't wait). Otherwise I'd def keep it!

It's pretty much a standard build except for the inductor which is not from Sowter but a proper toroid from Vintage Windings as it should be.

I can't believe no one's jumped on this yet, this is the real deal! As I said, I need a pair, so I bought two ezP-1A's which sound great as well, but the Drip Pultec definitively sounds smoother, more buttery vintage blabla. There's a certain grit to the ezP-1A I actually like as it suits my style, but the Drip sounds more true to the original. You can boost the hell out of the top end and it doesn't sound eq'd, it just opens up. This is really a fantastic EQ.

The parts for a second one I have gathered is the stuff that's kind of hard to get in Europe. That's a complete knob set, pilot light and ribbon connector from Tsyklon, the toroid inductor and the carnhill switches.

Total cost of parts for the unit was over 900 Euro and I'd like to get 850 out of this box, which I think is really fair and an exceptional value!

The parts for a second one cost a little over 200 Euro and they're unused, so I don't really feel like giving them away, but make me an offer.

The unit can of course be checked out and/or picked up in my little studio in Berlin, Germany or I'm happy to ship anywhere in the world.

Pultec1.jpg

Pultec2.jpg

Pultec3.jpg

Pultec4.jpg

Pultec5.jpg

Pultec6.jpg

Back