• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Drip STA-Level w/ Sowter iron SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauvais

I'm letting go of my Drip STA-Level. It works as it should and sounds amazing. The only thing that does not work is the meter. After getting two DOA vintage ones from eBay I gave up and just used my ears. I finally gave in and spent 160€ on that meter from Don-Audio. Still no input pad to be more flexible with all that gain, it's easy to just patch in a 20dB pad. Apart from that it's 'stock', the pictures should tell you about the components used. The 6386 is from JJ, the rest of the tubes are various NOS.

Despite the ridiculously priced meter, the price remains at 1000€. I'm located in Berlin and a local pick up would be nice, but shipping within the EU is no problem, not sure it makes sense to ship it outside of Europe, but I'd be happy to.

edit: sorry about the picture situation, is there a better way to do it?

SOLD

Attachments

• STA_1.jpg
    STA_1.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 255
edit: sorry about the picture situation, is there a better way to do it?
if you change the dropbox link : "https........dl=0" to "....."dl=1" (download is 1 is high is yes )  and put that link into the image function the pics show up directly in the post
of course depending on the camera you´re using you might want to resize the pics before uploading them to dropbox to fit the page

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately I only get that little question mark icon. :(

Attachments

• STA_6.jpg
    STA_6.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back