• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Dual Preamp - Sold

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin

White Market Member
Hi I sell a small Dual Preamp with lots of nice Features
Theres is a small PSU integrated in this Preamp. Voltages can also be adjusted works now at +/-15V and 48V
Both Channels have a JFet DI which switches when a jack is plugged in. This is the only relay in this project.
nearly all PCBs self designed and Self etched one sided PCB with solder Resist on the bottom
All the other buttons are dual Alps Switches

A adjustable yellow Peak LED. At the moment configured to + 18dBu ( cause my AD can handle +21dBu) I can readjust it for you to any wished Level.

This Unit have in the API Channel the Cinemag CM75101A PC Mount and the CMOQ-2L Output and GAR2520 OPamp from CAPI-Gear
The SSL Channel have one of the Original in SSL 4000 used Jensen Trafo JE 115. I grabbed it out from an original PCB from SSL, cause the PCB was to big for me. Output is done with the THAT1646
The SSL Pre has some more gain then API but still more than enough to handle with each preamp any Microphone
PSU at the moment at 230 V. but can reconfigure to 110V

Please make an offer for this preamp. I thought in a range 200-300 Euro
Paypal and Worldwide shipping possible

more pics here: https://picload.org/folder/rdgpor.html
img_7997_sm.jpg

img_7998_sm.jpg

img_8010_sm.jpg

Sold

Back