• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Equi=Tech Balanced Power transformer -SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potato Cakes

For sale an Equi=Tech Balanced power transformer. I could not find a model number on it, but from what I can tell based off the information on their website is that it is some version of the 3RQ with the twist lock outlet option, which is about $8k new with the option. I have a Son of Q and this unit is bigger and heavier by a considerable amount. The input voltage is 208/240V that is changed by swapping one of the primary connections. It outputs two (2) 15 amp circuits and one (1) 20 amp circuit, each circuit having two outlets. The input connector is an L6-30 (30 amp 250V) and the outlets are L5-30 (30 amp 125V). All outlet circuits are on breakers on the front. Currently this unit is set to 240V (2x 120V legs plus ground) which would be easier to accommodate in home studio situations. Upon purchase, if the buyer wished to have it changed to 208V I would do so before the unit is delivered. It's 3RU high and weighs at least 100lbs. It provides perfectly balanced power to handle pretty much anything you can throw at it in a studio or backline situation. There is rack rash on top of the unit but everywhere else it seems cosmetically great.

I am currently using one of these to power my studio world. The one for sale is my spare.

I'd like to keep the purchase local as shipping this would be quite the task, but will consider shipping if a shipping label is provided.

Asking $1750

Attachments

• Equitech 1.jpg
    Equitech 1.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 13
Back