• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT EU: Soderstrom's sale and trade thread !

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock soderstrom

Tour de France
Update: 15.05.

1x Symetrical Fet pcb set from pcb grinder 20€
1x Krautrock Phaser PCB Haible Krautrock Phaser 2015 by Random*Source 25€

1x DIY microphone housing kit from groupdiy member RuudN 15€
2x National Electronics E180CC / 7062
4x RCA 5687 NOS NIB for Slowblo mic preamp, PM Fairchild 20€ each

Original posting:

Hi , I want to sell or trade the listed stuff. Make me an offer, I am looking for iron, in- and output transformers for vari mu compressor projects, Edcor XPP, XSM, WSM, Sowter, Cinemag, Haufe , Jensen or original vintage stuff. My projects in focus are: Federal 864, RS124/ Altec 436 and Sta Level. Worth balancing possible if needed!

I will ship worldwide!

1x Hammond 372BX new
1x Hammond 369JX new
1x Hammond 369AX new
2x RCA 6AS7G NOS NIB
1x Standard Brand 6AS7 ECC230 NOS NIB
4x RCA 5687 NOS NIB for Slowblo mic preamp, PM Fairchild (6sold!)

1x DIY microphone housing kit from groupdiy member RuudNL
4x Troodent Trident pcb
4x Green Pre pcb designed by Peter C
1x set 9k mic pre (5 pcbs)
1x Symetrical Fet pcb set from pcb grinder

8)

Update: 2x PCB Jensamp 51x Rev 2

Last edited:
bluezplaya said:
PM'ed on the Troodent

rock soderstrom said:
Troodent PCBs sold!

I thought your title implied EU only. Looks like you sold the Troodents to bluezplaya in the US -- if that's correct, I'll take the Green PCBs. I'll wait for your thread reply before taking any of your PM space.

Thanks,
-Glenn

Hi Glenn, I will ship worldwide. The location tag in the title is  just for reference for some of my items, it makes less sense to ship heavy power transformers around the globe. I will update my first post to make that clear. Thanks! Cheers Thorsten

rock soderstrom said:
Hi Glenn, I will ship worldwide. The location tag in the title is  just for reference for some of my items, it makes less sense to ship heavy power transformers around the globe. I will update my first post to make that clear. Thanks! Cheers Thorsten

Great. I am on vacation until about next Wednesday, but I'll definitely take the Green PCBs. Will PM you then. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back