• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT LL1532 (sold)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zebra_PD

Sold!

But might be able to get a hold of some more if anyone still looking, contact me if so :)

----------------------------------
Hi!
Anyone looking for some Lundahl LL1532 transformers?

www.lundahltransformers.com/wp-content/uploads/datasheets/1532_1593.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwii0NfTsIPdAhWOposKHfSEDMAQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0_6fuW7BwlcnxX4vDG5GXf

I'm prob able to get hold some from a closed shop here in Sweden for a good price. Just waiting for final confirmation.  New with fact sheets. About 20 pcs available.

25€ a each plus shipping.

Also some LL1575 video transformer if any one might be searching for those.

Looking for various parts if anyone wants to trade.
- VU meter to fit a original SSL bus bezel for 1U rack model. 
- donor body for a ELAM 251 build
- input/out transformers and attenuator  for a MNAT rev D.
- 5Mohm output pots for a rev H 1176 and 1178 builds.

Also trade for a 6072 five star tube and/or a GSSL front plate with square VU and turbo version is possible. :)

Zebra_PD said:
Hi!
Anyone looking for some Lundahl LL1532 mic input transformers?

Hi Zebra_PD,  just to let you know that the 1532 is not a mic input transformer.

It's designed as a 1:1 isolation transformer or Splitting transformer

The LL1532  be used with primaries in series for 1:1  or in parallel for 1:2 turns ratio
Turns ratio:  1 + 1 : 2

Thank you for correcting me! Must have typed in LL1530 when I seached info on them! I'll change my original post :)

Whoops said:
Hi Zebra_PD,  just to let you know that the 1532 is not a mic input transformer.

It's designed as a 1:1 isolation transformer ou Splitting transformer

The LL1532  be used with primaries in series for 1:1  or in parallel for 1:2 turns ratio
Turns ratio:  1 + 1 : 2

Back