• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT tubes

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenmann

I´d like to get rid of a box full of tubes which I have no use for. It contains these tubes which are tested:
EL86, EL95, 2x EL83, 2xEL80, 2x ELL80
EF85, EF183, 2x EF41, EF91, 4x EF94, 2x EF805S, JAN5749 (=EF93)
E90CC, 4xECC82, EABC80
2x EY51

These tubes are not tested since I don´t have the appropriate cards for my Funke tubetester:
2x 12BY7A JAN (=EL180)
6x 6550 used, out of my Ampeg SVT
1x 6550 new
1x russian tube with unreadable writing, looks like a doubletriode
2x DY802

I´d prefer to sell or trade the whole lot. Make an offer, I have no clue what all that stuff is worth.

Gents, thanks for all the interest. But obviously everybody wants to make this sale very complicated. I´m not interested in spending a lot of time in posting the manufacturer of every single tube and measure it again to publish their values. Currently I´m deeply into house repair work and just have no time for all that. Take the complete package or leave it. I don´t want to make money out of it, just offer me some iron, PCBs, DOA or an amazon gift certificate or whatever. I really don´t care that much, I need the space in my basement hence get rid of many things.
thanks for your understanding

Back