• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: LEXICON 300 - Sold.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neeno

I mainly work in-the-box from 2-3 years, so it is time to part with this amazing reverb unit.

The 300 is the vintage and sought after "Lexicon Sound" at is best! It's warm, versatile and fit instantly in a mix, with very little tweaking to do most of the time. This unit is the DUAL engine version of the highly praised 480L with two DSP's under the hood identical to the ones in a 480L (which has four). Stands p to anything triple the price.

The unit has some rack rash.

Price is: 1000$ (CHF 1000.- / 900€)
Shipment and Paypal fees not included.

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3274%2023.05.54.jpg

Temptation...... Aaaahhh.

Do I need it ? No.
Do I want it ? yahaa...

Would you consider to send it from Germany ? If possible of course. That would save me a serious amount of importtaxes.

V3.50, which I believe is the latest.
The only thing the unit needs it a new battery :)

Attachments

• IMG_3272.jpg
    IMG_3272.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 33
Sorry, I completely missed the replies of my thread.
Am I the only one NOT receiving notifications anymore ?
I just replied your PM.

helterbelter said:
helterbelter said:
Would you consider to send it from Germany ? If possible of course. That would save me a serious amount of importtaxes.

I guess this is a no ?

BUMP !!!

P.S.: I can ship from Italy (I live near the border) that would save some taxes if you live in the European Union.

Latest posts

Back