• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: LVL-LOC, XFRs, Neve51 Frame

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indecline

Hey GDIY’ers!

For a variety of reasons, I need to let some of my projects and parts go to somewhere they will be used. I’m not in a rush to sell, so please don’t send crazy low offers. I can consolidate shipping if you buy multiple items, and will ship internationally.

Items do not include shipping in the price, but I have a pretty sweet deal with UPS for shipping domestically (tracking included, or USPS your choice). USPS will be used for international orders. I have bought and sold many things here on GDIY so but with confidence! I prefer payment by Cash App or Venmo, but can do PP since their protection services are important for most buyers (myself included). Anyways.. here’s what up for grabs.

*NOTE: I will be out of the country Oct:18-Nov 7. I will ship ASAP if purchased before these dates, otherwise it will ship on the 7th*

$430 - Quad Eight 333-T eq

All stepped in 2dB increments. Clean on the inside, low band shelf/bell has broken cap holder and missing LPF cap (all switches work). Ken over at Orphan has spare parts and schematics. These rarely come up for sale.. Any questions just ask! [\s]

$20/each - (2) Ed Anderson 2623 xfrs

These are from the original run for the LAZ525 compressor.

$25 - EA B-11148-PCB (500 series)

Bought as part for a Hairball Silver kit, but could never get the thing to work.. so I’m parting it out :(

$60 - (1)partial LAZ525
Kit (Sorry, I spoke before I looked at what I had! :-X)

One LAZ525 kit.. good news, I found the rotary switch, but there are no wafers. Farnell in the UK has them but would never return my emails  :'( Can throw in a FET for free as I have spares.

$50 for both - (2) LVL-LOC from Marek

Again, couldn’t get these to work. One I have built and had issues, the other is built but not finished (never installed the switches). Will included faceplate, knobs, switches and whatever else I can find.

$70 - Fripholm’s Zener Compressor Boards

Really hate to lose this project, but I have so much going on I’ll have no time to finish this. Purchased for 80€ on first buy. I installed a few parts already, and have most of the caps/resistors that I will include as well.

$??? - Neve 51 series frame (4 buckets)

This has been sitting in our back room forever. A stripped Neve 51 series frame, no modules or faders or nothing. I think it is 3 master buckets and one channel bucket. I would love for this to go to someone who could use it. Pick up is in Houston, TX. Open to offers on this one, because if it doesn’t go to a home, it’ll have go to the recycling plant.

Attachments

• 1C66185D-DD98-4CAF-8EE6-D4784F4E728C.jpeg
    1C66185D-DD98-4CAF-8EE6-D4784F4E728C.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 47
Here’s the LAZ525 Kit

Attachments

• 9382DD8E-B946-4E2A-A970-B596A5490B99.jpeg
    9382DD8E-B946-4E2A-A970-B596A5490B99.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 32
Hey guys,

There’s quite a line on the 525 kit so I would consider it sold. (Someone should do another run of these  ;) )

Thanks for all the interest!!

Latest posts

Back