• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Pair of Audio Technica 3035s + Pair of Modded MXL 604s

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrscary

AT3035 pair - $300 + shipping/pp US only

Made in Japan, great mics in excellent condition. Used 'em with great results on Overheads, Toms, Guitar amps, some Vocals etc. They can handle a crazy amount of SPL so they do well on all the loud stuff. They come with the shockmounts

w1FLPgcm.jpg

MXL 604 pair $200 + shipping/pp US Only

I had these modded at some point with upgraded electronics that resulted in an increase in clarity and detail. Though they sounded pretty good stock. I've used these on Overheads, cymbals and room mics with great results, and they've done pretty well on Acoustic guitars, Snare bottom, Percussion as well. They come with the wooden cases and omni capsules. I'm not sure what happened to the clips because I never used them, I always used shockmounts. But I can try to find clips to include if you insist.
They're in great condition but there's something weird about the finish that made them look "dirty" not long after I bought them.

mrscary said:
AT3035 pair - $300 + shipping/pp US only

Made in Japan, great mics in excellent condition. Used 'em with great results on Overheads, Toms, Guitar amps, some Vocals etc. They can handle a crazy amount of SPL so they do well on all the loud stuff. They come with the shockmounts
a5oSjsgm.jpg

MXL 604 pair $200 + shipping/pp US Only

I had these modded at some point with upgraded electronics that resulted in an increase in clarity and detail. Though they sounded pretty good stock. I've used these on Overheads, cymbals and room mics with great results, and they've done pretty well on Acoustic guitars, Snare bottom, Percussion as well. They come with the wooden cases and omni capsules. I'm not sure what happened to the clips because I never used them, I always used shockmounts. But I can try to find clips to include if you insist.
They're in great condition but there's something weird about the finish that made them look "dirty" not long after I bought them.

w1FLPgcm.jpg

Latest posts

Back