• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PM670 Kit Pcbs & Parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melville

Selling my almost complete PM670 kit. It's completely unbuilt, pcbs etc are all untouched. Includes almost everything you need such as Edcor trannies, NOS tubes, Elma switches, WIMA caps, group buy power trannie and so on. Only parts missing are a case, resistors for the switches etc. VU meters, I'll be putting a selection up for sale soon too, and that's it. Everything else you'll need is there ready to go. I'm just not going to get round to building this anytime soon so it's got to go along with a bunch of other stuff I've yet to list.

Prefer not to split it up and sell it as one lot. Happy to ship anywhere and will make sure it's well packed, tracked and insured.

Pix up later on today.

£450 Ono for the lot. 

CAUTION! This post has been reported as fraudulent.
The reporter has made the following comment:
"This member never shipped this to me, but i've payed! this is a FRAUDE he never answers and gives faulty telephone nbr. i just lost 375 GBP!"

WTF !
I'just pay 400 GBP for it two month ago. I never received it !

I suggest Melville promptly provide a very good reason, a refund, or be banned from this community.

Still no money from melville.
I really think he stole our money.
What can we do ?
How can I contact admin ?

manulaf said:
I have no doubt about it. Read his post: " I'm just not going to get round to building this anytime soon so it's got to go". How is it compatible with the fact he sold it to several persons? I'mp sorry to confirm you've been swindled.
What can we do ?
Ethan is very much aware of this issue; I don't think he has any leverage since the guy is not anymore in this group.

Everything I see on Paypal's site says 180 days
Dough! That seems to only apply to payment made on an invoice, I guess their fees are worth something...
I have been looking into this as a result in being wayyyy in the hole over a particular White Market purchase, and wondering if the gradual delaying tactics are motivated to get things past the "dispute window"...

I also have problems with this seller, check the THAT IC`S post here in the black market.

Problem with paypal is that they won`t help you unless the money were sent as "payment for goods", which in my case they were not (can`t remember why tough, been a while).

Well, atleast for me it was about 40 UKP and not 350... Sorry for your pain, I definetively feel it....

abbey road d enfer said:
manulaf said:
I have no doubt about it. Read his post: " I'm just not going to get round to building this anytime soon so it's got to go". How is it compatible with the fact he sold it to several persons? I'mp sorry to confirm you've been swindled.
What can we do ?
Ethan is very much aware of this issue; I don't think he has any leverage since the guy is not anymore in this group.

Perhaps Ethan could release the information that this person used to become a member of the group in the first place?  If it is not completely fake there may be some legal recourse for those who were scammed.

How about making people register officially when they want to sell stuff via this forum? By registering I mean they have to send  full contact details (could be an online form) to one of the admins. I know this means more work, but it might make things safer in the case of disputes or, at best, make people shy away from attemted scam in the first place. Cos this is not the first time this happened. Just thinking.

That right !

There is lot of people out there  who have been robbed by melville and he still not baned !?
This is the last time I buy something through this website. i'm so disapointed...

I'm sorry !
I'm little bit angry that those kind of guy can stole everybody without any trouble... Remember that he stole 400 £ to me, 350£ to schrobbelbop and 40£ fragletrollet. Maybe more.
I made a complaint to the police.
So If anyone have some informations about melville it can help the police to find him.
Thanks very much

Back