• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RCA 44B [SOLD]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conviction

Up for sale is a umber gray RCA 44B (MI-4026A) in very good condition. SN: 1543.
The paint is a little faded after years of handling, but no rust or chipping.
Original yoke & nuts.

The grille is a little dented - apparently someone, at some point, dropped this beauty.
I haven't bothered trying to straighten it out. I leave it up to you. The silk is 100% intact.

This specimen is equipped with the bottom V/M (Voice/Music) switch.

Note: It NEEDS A NEW RIBBON! Initially I was planning to send this to one of to one of our experts, but time and money got in the way.

This 44 lives in Sweden, which means overseas shipping is gonna cost some.
I prefer a sale within the EU, but some persuasion might work.

Pictures via PM or mail.

950eur O.B.O.

Ps. The mike is - except for the lack of a ribbon - perfectly healthy.
The original ribbon produced a "rattle" at some (low) frequencies.

The lack of a ribbon is on me. I, rather foolishly, attempted to replace it by myself (but with some guidance).
That was obviously a no-no.

Sale pending.

leitrim_lad said:
Hey there,

Did you get this sold?

Thanks

I was going to meet up and have a look at the mic in person, was in his city for other work. But no reply and didn't answer his phone when i actually got there...

Tried this weekend again since i was going there again but no reply when i tried to contact him.

Hi! I got an overwhelming amount of replies regarding this one.
The mic was sold locally.

Latest posts

Back