• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : sold.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helterbelter

Well.......
I am selling  a large part of my mixing outboard due to more than one reason. Mainly because I need money to fund gear and materials needed for my rehearsal/recording room and personal guitarrig, but space is also a problem in my mixing room and I really need to downsize, so it’s time to do more ITB. I won't stop building outboard, but I don't expect to do "paint by numbers"-projects soon. I have a few custom projects in mind, some of them will be on veroboard, and for others I'll make PCBs myself.

Anyway,
I’m also downsizing my mixing/summing console, a few channels are omitted.  So I put a few SSL modules for sale on Ebay (eq's, micpres, line amps). DIY outboard is on offer here at the groupdiy forum,  and my 8 track Fostex tapemachine setup  and other outboard is on offer on a Dutch 2nd handsite named Marktplaats. Feel free to contact me for links.

contact me through email : paulbeltman(at)yahoo(dot)com

IGOR's SONTEC. = SOLD.
1st rev. Fully working. Sounds great. Frontpanel made by Frank/NRG. Engraving isn't filled (I forgot to check a box), but looks great. Sifam collet knobs. No M/S board in this one.
Asking 550 euro, which is about what I spent on it to build it.
It's the red unit in the picture in case you're wondering. The Urei 530 , BBE 802 are for sale also, The dual LA4 will probably go as well, I first have to finish up my daoc, then I'll decide which one I keep. The Aphex exciter... maybe I'll let that thing go as well. It's a love/hate thing, hahaha ! More outboard in my other racks, but not DIY stuff that I'm letting go, so no need to put it up for sale here.

-Michal's lunchbox plus psu enclosure.
-BO's DI. Haufe trafo inside. 50 euro plus shipping and fees.
-2x 9k200 PCB's (SSL 9k preamps in API 200 format board), partially stuffed .
-6+7 /64 Luny's LA4 board, stuffed and working. SOLD.
Dual Enhanced Gyraf Pultec : SOLD
-6x Componek Vu meters including bezels. The bezels are damaged and contain a bit of glue. You won't see this when mounted though.  These meters are taken from my old DDA console. high quality meters. 25 euro for all 6. plus shipping and fees.
-13/64 new Elma rotary switches, 2P12T, 4mm shaft. Non-shorting. I've got 5 left. 8 euro each, or 30 euro for all.  Plus shipping and fees of course,
-used big Elma rotary switch. 2P24T. setup as stereo 10Klog. Taken from an SSL module. expensive, but of no use to me. 20 euro plus shipping and fees.

Transformers :[/u][/b]
1x Neutrik NTM-4 (mic input transformer), 20 euro plus shipping.
2x Belclere TF10016 line inputtransformers, 1 for 25 euro, 2 for 45 euro (plus shipping).
2x Carnhill VT 24499 output transformers , 1 for 20 euro, 2 for 35 euro (plus shipping).

Transformers added :

2x Belclere TF10016 line inputtransformers, 1 for 25 euro, 2 for 45 euro (plus shipping).
2x Carnhill VT 24499 output transformers , 1 for 20 euro, 2 for 35 euro (plus shipping).
1x Neutrik NTM-4 (mic input transformer), 20 euro plus shipping.

I also have for sale (no pics yet) :

-a Fostex 4010 smpte generator/reader for sale. Nice big display for SMPTE code.  35 euro plus postage and paypal.

-2x 9k200 PCB's, partially stuffed . It just needs a few resistors , the 2u2 caps, 2 inductors, a dual 2k2 revlog pot and the driverchip. AD MAT02. Signetics NE5534AN's.
35 euro each, plus shipping and paypal.

-SSL 5000 Guiderail and backplane set for 4x dynamics/eq modules (502/522/542/510/520) and 4x inputmodules (501/505/521). 45 euro plus shipping&paypal.

No PM's please, contact me through email : paulbeltman (at) yahoo (dot) com.

The Carnhills arrived today, in perfect condition. Thank you very much, I love the grey knobs too..

cheers, and a 'Bump' :D

Thanks for the pinout info, they fit perfectly in the space I left in my new  GSSL build...

Attachments

• DSCN0058.jpg
    DSCN0058.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 51
For a GSSL ? Okay ! Curious for the result !

First post updated :
-Neutrik micinput transformer is on hold.

-Dual LA4 : Withdrawn from sale : I decided to keep it.
I do have a working mono LA4 as costum SSL5000 cassette that I wanted to rebuild as stereocassette, but the LA4 boards aren't for sale anymore, so, I'll put this one up for sale instead, as a tested and working PCB assembly.

-9k pre amps : feel free to make an offer on these !

a lot of stuff added !

feel free to make an offer for... whatever you want to buy or get.
Again : preferrably through email, my PM box is almost full.

paulbeltman at yahoo dot com

Latest posts

Back