• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: ssl 9000, app psu, pos psu, vintage pre psu

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastertaenia

Hi,
I have some pcbs for sale because I don't have much time to complete all the projects.

4 X api access 312 card, partially populated with some high quality components. 25 € each  sold

1 x neumann u87 pcb (slim/taper version) from vintagemicrophonepcbkit, partially populated with high quality cap and 1% film resistor. 35 € 30€ sold

2 x app studio psu (older version) full or rather populated. 20 € each

1 x ssl 9000 pre pcb (blank) with psu and balance board. 15 €

3 x  2 X Bo hansen di pcb (blank) from Gustav. 8 € each sold

1 x gssl sidechain pcb (blank). 10€ sold

1 x gyraf g9 psu 5 € sold

1 x GSSL VU Meter Driver PCB (for monitoring in and out level) 5 € sold

3 x pos psu design by volker (24v psu for vintage gear/module like v475,v492 etc.) 5€ each

1 x 48v/24v psu design by volker for vintage mic preamp 7 €

The items are located in Italy. All prices are without shipping and fees.

I'll take all 4 Access 312 cards.

PM'd. please respond here if you don't get the PM for any reason. I've been looking for more of these for a few months now.

buildafriend said:
I'll take all 4 Access 312 cards.

PM'd. please respond here if you don't get the PM for any reason. I've been looking for more of these for a few months now.
pm'd  :)

I would take the rest of the Bo DI Pcbs (if you have any left) and the GSSL VU-driver board.
please pm me shipping (to germany) and payment details.

thx, stefan

Latest posts

Back