• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SSL X-Panda | Lexicon 1300S | Behringer V-Verb | AKG ST-45 Table mic stand

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosty

Don't message me if you are not able to make the payment within 24 hours. Too many time wasters here...  :mad:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Behringer V-Verb Rev2496

Dual engine Reverb with analogue and digital I/Os.
Excellent sounding reverb !
Some say that the sound quality is at the same level as lexicon, tc and bricasti.
There is a very long thread on GS comparing the V-Verb to the Bricasti M7. Check it out !

I have 2 units but mainly only use one, since you can do 2 algos per unit at the same time.

150 € net PRICEDROP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add 20% Austrian VAT if you are from the EU. If you have a valid VAT reg no, you pay the net price.
Rest of the world pay net price.
Invoice to your name will be issued. Bank transfer or paypal excl. fees.

Local pickup in Vienna Austria or insured shipping with DPD (2 workdays to EU countries) or Austrian Post depending on destination.

If you have any questions just PM me  :)

SOLD STUFF

Solid State Logic X-Panda summing mixer in mint condition.
Box was opened just to check if everything is good.

Since the X-Panda has been discontinued, this is your last chance to purchase one to expand your X-Desk.
If you are not familiar with the X-Panda, you can also use it standalone as a summing mixer or to expand mixers from other manufacturers.

Big SSL sound !

I bought it to use it as a sidecar for my console, but plans changed, so it stayed in the box.
Still got SSL warranty thru SSL or JRR-Shop if you are located in the US.

SOLD

LEXICON 1300S

This is a predelay unit with the same input limiting circuit as the Lexicon PCM 42, so you can do the Andy Wallace trick !
Andy Wallace used this trick for Nirvana Nevermind to make the huge guitar sound.
You can lookup how this works on GS.

Pictures : http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/pk20001/library/

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_4816.JPG
    IMG_4816.JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 213
Very nice mixer. Have one myself.
With all the auxes, balanced inserts, direc outs and alternative inputs you get loads of channels  with clean high headroom.

It's really a shame that they discontinued it  :(

Would love to keep it in case I need to expand my console, but I need the money right now...

Attachments

• IMG_4817.JPG
    IMG_4817.JPG
    339.5 KB · Views: 57
Another pic :)

I'm open for (partial) trades.

Especially looking for :
- ez1073 pcb, x-former and parts, concentric switches, and neve pots
- 2x Rev A kit from hairball without case
- 1x Rev D kit ""-----------""-------------""
- 1x Rev F kit ""-----------""-------------""
- 2x Rev H kit ""-----------""-------------""
- 2x 1176 black cases from purusha (no hairball)
- 2x 1176 bluestripe cases from purusha (no hairball)
- 1x nite eq3d case
- 2x dbx 160 case
- 1x W492 case
- modutec meters for 1176 / LA-3A
- transformer for LA-3A
- t4b (kenetek or UA reissues)

and any other interesting things :)

Attachments

• IMG_4818.JPG
    IMG_4818.JPG
    342.7 KB · Views: 7
helterbelter said:
The Lexicon....  It's a pity I don't have enough money left to buy this one....

I know :(
I have added some pics. I'm really thinking of keeping the unit but I just don't use it often enough and need to pay some bills :(

btw. funny fact : I just saw a sticker of Neumann who apparently serviced this unit :)

Ha, well, I have a Lexicon CP-2 that also has the Georg Neumann sticker on the bottom. I forgot to put it on sale in my own bm thread. Not that anybody wants it.

But it would make a cool Ebay selling point :
"Cool Lexicon CP-2 unit!  Get that megaselling sound with this piece of hot equipment ! Serviced by Neumann GMBH ! Now for just 1350 USD !

Anyway, I hope you manage to get the stuff sold. Everybody seems to be broke lately.  :(

Latest posts

Back