• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - TI PCM4222 A/D converter eval, RME Hammerfall (both sold)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruairioflaherty

*****Sold*****

Hi all,

I've got a completely unused PCM4222EVM for sale.  This was TI's flagship A/D converter, I'm not sure if it still is.  Excellent specs.

I bought this a few years back and spent weeks reading the EVM manual, data sheets for the chips and looking at the board layout.  It's a really clearly laid out board design and was really helpful for me in understanding basic A/D architectures.  Of course once I actually understood it I never used it :)

Requires +/- 15V analog supply and a +5V digital supply.  It spits out either AES or SPDIF.

I have the EVM manual, data sheets for the chips, AES drivers etc.  I also have a single sheet to show dipswitch settings etc for an easy start.

$85  $75 $50 + shipping, should fit in a USPS flat rate box, U.S. only please.

*****Sold*****

Attachments

• PCM4222EVM_2.jpg
    PCM4222EVM_2.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 38
*****Sold*****

RME Project Hammerfall - DIGI 9636/52 PCI card w W/C daughterboard - $40

I bought this years ago for a project and never installed it, what a waste of money!  PCI interface, lots of IO, extra daughterboard with word clock etc.

Came from a friend's rig who had bought it new so was working when I bought it, has been stored carefully.

$50 $40 $30 + shipping?

*****Sold*****

Attachments

• RME.jpg
    RME.jpg
    935.2 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back