• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Total Audio Control MidSide One, Aphex BB500 exciter modules, reamper

Help Support GroupDIY:

helterbelter

When interested, please send me an email or PM me your emailadress. It looks like my replies don't reach the recipients..
[email protected]

feb 2020:

A while ago, I decided to go ITB as much as possible (aside from summing), and I also decided to stop with studiowork and all DIY endeavors. The reason is simply because I don't have any time to be spending on studio and studio electronics anymore. My 2 bands, daytime job, and my family need all my attention.

So, here is a pile of items for sale, most are more of interest for the DIY community than for studio owners, but I have added some of the finished units as well.
I think I have priced the items very low and some extremely low, but, feel free to make lowball offers, specifically in case you'd like to purchase multiple items.

Shipping from The Netherlands/EU. Payment through IBAN bank transfer preferred, but paypal is fine too if you cover the fees.
Here's a link to a dropboxfolder with pictures of most items (some items in the pictures aren't mentioned here, but they're for sale as well).
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eq1tes2olqhgy4u/AABlCDh6AgZVFF9Tjp-JWL3oa?dl=0

500 stuff :

-2pcs Aphex EX-BB 500 exciters. Both in excellent condition. I like them a lot, but I also have a 19”Aphex exciter, and limited space for 500 format items. The pair for 250 euro plus shipping.

-Total Audio Control MIDSIDE One.
Assembled, tested, and working. I can supply an additional balancing board, but for use in a non-Total Audio Control rack, you'll need an additional module from Total Audio Control.
Soundwise an excellent product, in as good as new physical condition. For the kit I paid around 430 euro. Here you have it professionally assembled for that same price. Plus shipping and paypal.
http://www.beltmanaudio.com/product/total-audio-control-midside-one/

-CAPI VP28. Very nice pre amp. as good as new,
Can't recall which opamps are fitted at the moment, but you can choose 2 from :  1x gar918BC, 1xgar1731, 1x CAPI BB2521, 1X BLU18, 1x RED25, 1x APP992, 2x MOD-1. 
350 euro plus shipping and paypal
. SOLD
if you really want to, I can fit 2x API 2520 for an additional fee
http://www.beltmanaudio.com/product/capi-vp28/

-DIYRE Colour Palette mk2. As good as new. With Discrete Saturation and XPF plugins. 120 euro plus shipping. SOLD

-Total Audio Control MICPRE Three.
I dare to say this is one of the best micpre's I've ever heard. But I also have 2x Micpre One, so I'm letting this Three model go. 250 euro plus shipping and paypalfee if applicable. That's less than the cost of the kit, and here you have it assembled.
SOLD

Rossi passive reamp 'deluxe' box. Not the most decent looking enclosure, but it's functional. 30 euro plus shipping.

19” eurocard rack. The rear panel has cutouts for many XLR's and Sub D connectors. I used it for experiment projects and for racking Siemens U274 modules. 10 euro plus shipping.

PCB's/KITs. :
ALL IN ONE GO : incl shipping within the EU :  50 euro.

-Rossi passive reamp box 'standard' KIT. Including all needed parts for the standard version (which is without any controls). BOM would be around 25 euro when bought new. 10 euro plus shipping.
http://www.beltmanaudio.com/product/passive-reamp-box/

-2x  4301 THAT compressors (partial kits). PCB's plus THAT chips and the needed pots, and I can add a few LCD meter pcb's (from the 9k500 sets) as well. The pair for 35 euro plus shipping/paypal.
http://diy-tubes.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=683

-2x assembled and working S800 EQ PCB's by PeterC.) For a 19”assembly, you'll need wiring, knobs, a PSU, and enclosure. 30 euro plus shipping/paypal for the pair.

-2x AD797 micprekits
simple but VERY good sounding micpre's ! 2 kits for 30 euro plus shipping/paypal
http://diy-tubes.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=134

DjaiTeam

Hallo,

Ik neem graag de 51x parts over van je, zijn de brackets volgens de standaard maten?
Zoals je leest kom ik uit Nederland/ Nieuwegein en kan ik het bedrag via ideal overmaken.

Vraagje; zijn de Oep  A262  A2E en in metalen behuizing.

Groeten,
Iwan

helterbelter

Hoi Iwan,

De brackets zijn qua maatgeving hetzelfde als degene van capi.  Ideal heb ik niet, maar overmaken via Iban kan gewoon. Heeft ook mijn voorkeur trouwens !
De OEPs hebben inderdaad de Mu Metal behuizing, er zit alleen geen sticker op. Ik heb ze ooit van Sahib gekocht, en ze zien er behoorlijk oud uit, maar deden het prima de keer dat ik ze in een experimenteerprojectje heb gebruikt.

djn111

Hoi,

Mail gestuurd voor de 100k lin pots, en misschien ook de vierkante knoppen.

Happy New Year

DJN

helterbelter

Hoi DirkJan,

Ik geloof dat mijn emails bij jou in de spambox belanden.... Ik wil graag weten hoeveel potmeters je nodig hebt, en of je er ook Sifam colletknobs erbij nodig hebt.

De ITT switchcaps zijn inmiddels al vergeven. Dat wil zeggen, als freebee met een paar meters.

Whoops

email sent on SSL SL555f  talkback compressormodules (listenmiccompressors),
if the last board is still available I'll take it.

Thanks

helterbelter

First post modified.
Added DAOC and the dual LA4a frontpanel.

DAOC dual analag optical compressor. SOLD

Working, but not entirely finished.
-The meters need to be replaced by proper VU's (unlike the legend, these Sifams are not  VU's but 1mA DC FSD meters. . They work , but they can't be nulled for 0dB gain reduction)
-one of the threshold pots appear to have a different tapercurve. Both need to be 500kLog.
-The frontpanel is a temporary one, the labels are made with a Dymo labelwriter, and the powerlight isn't wired up.
Aside from that, the unit works flawlessly, also in stereomode the channels track very well.
It has 5 or 6 steps (I'd have to check the amount) for different slopes.
I bought the unit without enclosure , and with a defect, including the Edcor audiotransformers and the Antek powertransformer, which is pretty much oversized. I purchased an enclosure plus EH tubes for it, fixed the fault, made large heatsink for the hi voltage regulator, and rewired the whole thing. Also added Majestic12's very nice slopemod PCB's.

I prefer to sell this one only in EU, due to the weight (it's pretty heavy with the Antek tranny). 400 euro plus shipping.

helterbelter

The dual Gyraf 1176 has a transformer for 230v , so, sale within EU preferred. I do have a 2x115v primary toroidal transformer in case of need.

And speaking of EU : How does 700 euro including shipment within EU sound for the dual G1176 ?

helterbelter

I'm open to offers as well.

Also interested in (partial) trades. I'm interested in :
-DIYRE colour palette Mk2 (built or kit), with or without plugins.
-CAPI VP26 or VP312
-CAPI FC526 (preferrably unbuilt)
-TAC micpre one, Micpre three, EQ One, MS module (unbuilt only)
-SSL 552, 524, or 527 modules.
-DOA kits or partial kits, boards
-any 500 format FET type compressor,  built/unbuilt/or factory made stuff like Lindell or Fredenstein
actually, any 500 format compressor or micpre could be interesting to me.... 51x is also possible.

Just shoot me an email !
paulbeltman[at]yahoo[dot]com