• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: U87 PCB Universal Tube Mic PSU - G7 Mic PCB - Vintage Lustraphone Ribbon Mic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Upacesky

Hi,
I'm selling a few projects as I need to fund others (you know the situation, I'm sure)

First is a universal tube mic PCB & transfo. It's a really nice piece as you can easily change voltages to fit loads of different mics. The other good news is that it comes with its own transfo, which makes wiring a breeze. As it's eurocard format it'll find its place in quite some available cases. I'm selling it as I already have 2.
35€ + Shipping from Germany

U87 PCB. Partially stuffed from someone else. It's the taper version.

G7 Tube mic PCB. New, unused, with PSU. A great way to enter Tube mic DIY or expand your (impressive) mic locker.
15€ + Shipping from Germany

Last but not least: Vintage Ribbon mic Lustraphone VR53.
It's working albeit with low output. But it has character. Comes with it's own cable
125€ + Shipping from Germany

Pictures on request. All items located in Germany but I could ship worldwide

Latest posts

Back