• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS UK/WW - Hairball Rev D 1176 (NOS transformer, relay bypass)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubka

Hairball Rev D 1176, fully working and calibrated.

I managed to track down an original NOS UTC 0-12 input transformer - the exact one used in the original vintage Rev D Urei 1176, which I feel contributes enormously to the vibe of the original.  The output transformer is a Purple Audio replica as used in the MC77.

This unit has been fitted with relay bypass (the black button next to Output knob) so you can actually compare your compression level matched to the unprocessed signal (the original "soft" bypass with the Attack knob still works too).

Built using the Hairball Rev D kit, the highest quality 0.01% resistors, Wima capacitors, neutrik xlr's, etc. No expense spared.

Pickup in London welcomed or I can post anywhere in the world at the buyers expense.

£650

Attachments

• $_86-6.JPG
    $_86-6.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 48
Back