• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Vintage Melcor 4:1 Audio Transformer - 12 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebbeesneez

Selling Beesneez stock Ben has collected over the years. But we're clearing out some new old stock.

I have 12 Vintage Melcor 4:1  (MAP 400-17-2) audio transformers. As mentioned, these are new old stock.

Price each $40

---------------------

Please note I check my messages every Tuesday and Thursday, so if it's taken a while to get a response, my apologies.

Please PM me with a postal address and I'll send an invoice to you if the item is still available.

PLEASE DON'T PAY UNLESS YOU RECEIVE AN INVOICE, WHICH CONFIRMS WE STILL HAVE THE ITEM.

Our PayPal address is:

[email protected]

Postage to Australia is charged at $15 - if it ends up costing more we will send you an additional PayPal invoice for the difference (only actual cost) and if it is less we will refund the difference.

For international, we will do the same and initially charge out $25

Cheers

Seb | Beesneez Microphones

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
It looks like you have a lot of nice transformers. I'd recommend consolidating these into 1 thread, as to not clutter things.
Cheers

duantro said:
It looks like you have a lot of nice transformers. I'd recommend consolidating these into 1 thread, as to not clutter things.
Cheers

Unfortunately I can only include one image per post, so combining them into one post would mean I can't post the images for each item.

sebbeesneez said:
Unfortunately I can only include one image per post, so combining them into one post would mean I can't post the images for each item.

You can upload your images to another online image host (onedrive, flickr, whatever) and then embed multiple images from there into the same post.

Just click the "insert image" button when you're typing a post, It's the box that looks like a tiny painting (Directly underneath the "B" button, Just above the 1st smiley face) and then paste your link in the middle of the BBCode that it gives you.
You may have to get an "embed" link from your image host.

Latest posts

Back