• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

G-SSL 4000 Parusha case. Super side chain and CRC power supply filter SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stagefright13

Here's A perfectly built GSSL-4000. I used to work for A military contractor. Mil spec solder rating. Need to move and need more money. :(
  It has the super side chain High Pass Filter Mod: Thrust Loud, Thrust Medium, off, 60, 90, 130, 200. Also has position for external to pipe in your own sidechain signal accessed from back panel.
  Also has the ultra low noise CRC power supply filter.
It comes in A beautiful powder coated case by Tat Parusha. Fully silk screened front and back. All high quality components. And workmanship. All main cables are attached to the case for strain relief.
  Has red power light, Yellow bypass light and the meter lights up blue.
Perfect near brand new condition.
I put sockets on the important chips including VCA's. If ya wanna try something new just push it in. ;)

$600.00 And free shipping in US.
NOW $500.00!

I recorded an album for A band. They wanted A second ear for mastering. So I sent one song to A bunch of mastering houses. They sent back samples. They picked A mastering place in Amsterdam.  They mastered it and sent it to me. When the record company got it it wasn't approved. So I ran it thru this same buss compressor On Thrust loud to kick it up A notch. Then they started printing CD's. It's that good.

Contact me at [email protected]

Attachments

• PA250385.JPG
    PA250385.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 81

Latest posts

Back