Greg's Parts Lists - ALL

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg,

Nice job on the parts lists. I did find one discrepancy in the BOM for the GSSL that is handled by minimum purchase requirements, but I thought I would point it out in case others are sourcing their parts from other places. The Gyraf PCB requires 10 of the 100p ceramic caps, not 9 as listed in your descriptionfor quantity needed.

Also, Jameco www.jameco.com sells an Alpha 2 pole, 6 position switch with solder tabs for $1.35 a piece (part number 101573) that works well for the HPF Sidechain circuit. I like the Alpha with solder tabs a little better than the Lorlin with solder tabs, and they're cheaper! The only problem with the Alphas is that you cannot change the number of switch positions like you can with the Lorlins. But in this case it requires 6 positions for the sidechain switch, so it works fine.

No problem. :guinness:

This is an old post from 2006. I've continued to make the same style spreadsheets since then for the projects I've been working.

I will try and update the main post with some more goodies later this week.

Nice Greg...I'm looking to the Digik part number for the Ed*c connector...I'll see in your next boms...
:green:
:sam: :thumb: :guinness: :thumb: :sam:

Yeah, your lists have helped me a lot too. I just sent the GSSL one to TAW and got all the parts I could fom Laura cuz she's gotten me some lower pricing on most things, then I got the rest from Mouser/Digikey. Thanks Greg!

Absolutely gutted! Like so many of the links that would be infinitely helpful towards my Fabio 312 pre amp project, these are all dead.  The domain (website) has obviously expired.  Does anybody (Greg?) has these docs available to re-share?  Is there a cached version of the site?
Matta, you mentioned .....
It really would just be a back up, so if you site if down for whatever reason (which is conceivable) then there is a mirror on my site.

We did this with the Green Pre files in my META.

Cheers

Matt

Did you back up the files per chance?

If there is some kind of archive for all of the dead links on groupdiy, i would love it if someo9ne could point me in the right direction.  I've hit so many dead ends, just as I think I've found the EXACT information I'm looking for!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
;)
SK

Hey, if this is any help to anyone.

If you go to http://www.cachedpages.com/ and then paste in the url of one of the 'dead' links above, and then click on search archive.org, you may just find some snapshots of Greg's site's cache. 

Certainly worked for me.

May I now take the oppurtunity to say THANKS GREG!  ;)

I have the docs for Fabio's 312 project. Drop me a PM with your email and I can send them to you.

Regards,
Mark

Sun King said:
Absolutely gutted! Like so many of the links that would be infinitely helpful towards my Fabio 312 pre amp project, these are all dead.  The domain (website) has obviously expired.  Does anybody (Greg?) has these docs available to re-share? 
Matt

Hi Mark,

I have tried to send you a pm, but it says your inbox is full!

I have saved the message and ready to send when it lets me!

Regards

SK

Back